If you put on makeup as part of your daily routine and sometimes find yourself spending more time looking for the makeup you want, than the actual time you spend applying your make up, it is time to organize your makeup kit. So the very first of the makeup beauty tips is: get organized full set mink lashes .
Here are the steps you can follow to put together a Professional Makeup Kit:
1. Allot time to work on this project and focus on its completion. Look for a large working area where you can spread out all your makeup and organize whatever you have.
2. Put out all your makeup and skin care products and go through them. Throw away anything that is broken, and old that may have collected bacteria. If the makeup has separated or flaked, looks old and the applicators are dirty, these can cause irritations or infections and need to be disposed full set mink lashes .
The first rule is, if you cannot even remember how long ago the item was purchased or given to you, throw it away. Use these guidelines to determine how long you should keep your makeup before disposing it.
* Face Powders with brushes or sponges in contact with the product
* Cream or pancake foundations
* Eye bases, creams or eye foundations
* Cream eye shadows
* Liquid Eyeliners
* Any other cream or gel based item for the eyes
* Liquid foundations
* Tubed concealers used on the face that do not have applicators
* Pencil eyeliners that have not hardened or dried up
* Cake and powder eye shadows and blushes
3. Group the items that you can still use together according to the following categories.
* Foundation applied on the skin before other products, to even the skin tone
* Concealer used to hide eye bags, blemishes, and unwanted facial marks
* Blush that adds dimension to your face and a younger look
* Eye Shadow appropriate to your skin tone and highlights your eye features
* Eyeliner for your eyelids and eyelash line below full set mink lashes full set mink lashes your eyes
* Powders used to set the foundation applied and extend its wearing
* Lipstick and Lip Gloss that can be easily coordinated with other products
* Bronzer used to add additional color to your face if you like a tan effect
4. Classify your make up items into those that you use every day. If you do not wear the makeup everyday, organize separate kits for your costume, formal, and special occasion makeup. Group the items in piles according to:
* Daily wear
* Place makeup items that have colors that easily match almost anything you wear daily. Keep the more simple and light weight items.
* Lipstick and eye shadow colors should be neutral and complimentary.
* Skin care
* Makeup removers, moisturizers, sunscreens, serums, acne treatments, including cotton balls, and q-tips fall in this pile.
* Skin care items are useful if you often travel, play sports or do not put on make up the whole day. Save on space by buying pre-moistened facial cleansing cloths.
* Special occasion
* Makeup with more dramatic or infrequently used colors, full set mink lashes full set mink lashes full set mink lashes shimmer powder, eye shadow with exotic and dramatic colors, false eyelashes you rarely wear, products purchased to match special outfits, or wild colors used only during Halloween.
* Seasonal (optional)
* For those who often tan their skin to have different foundations and powder shades, you may need to make a pile for the varied colors needed according to the season.
5. Check your makeup application tools. Throw out used and worn out sponge applicators that came with your makeup. It is best to purchase washable brushes to replace your powder puffs and foundation sponges. The life of your makeup is extended if you eliminate the bacteria and oils that get in contact with the powders.
These are some of the most popular application tools used:
* Powder brushes
* Wedge sponges or foundation brushes
* Brushes for applying blush
* Large, small or angled shadow brushes
* Concealer brushes
* Lip brushes
Clean the application tools that you regularly use and need.
* Eyeliners can be cleaned by soaking a cotton ball in alcohol then rubbing it on the pencil. Regularly sharpen the tip as well.
* Antibacterial soap can be used to clean and rinse all kinds of brushes. If your brushes are deformed, tangled, or have makeup that cannot be washed off, dispose them and buy new ones.
6. Look at your organized piles and try to determine the bag size you need to store them. If you do not have the makeup organizer you need, buy one. It would be good to get something slightly larger with enough pockets than something that is too small. Look for make up bags or kits in beauty supply shops and department stores. Make sure the bags or kits you choose can hold all the makeup you plan to store in it, including a brush bag you may have purchased.
* You may find bags that vary in size and design. Preferably look for a cosmetic makeup bag made to organize makeup products since these will probably have a plastic interior that can be zip closed to avoid spilling, and can be wiped clean. There may also be pads or quilts in the exterior for extra protection.
* There are also available brush bags and kits to keep your full set mink lashes full set mink lashes full set mink lashes application tools clean and can be used to organize your brushes and protect the brush ends from bending.
* Train cases usually have hard sides and have extending shelves for organization. These are heavy and sometimes bulky but can protect your items well.
* Some small tackle boxes that are usually larger than train cases, are less expensive and can be used to store and organize your makeup especially for special occasions.
Organize your makeup products in the bag you purchased and store the bags properly.
Congratulations! You have just put together a full set mink lashes
professional makeup kit and can now have a less stressful, organized and efficient makeup routine.